ISM University of Management and Economics
QUICK FACTS ABOUT ISM EDUCATION
- Leading University in Lithuania
· The main founders of ISM are BI Norwegian Business School,
one of the largest business schools in Europe, and Innovation Norway.
- Faculty from the well-acknowledged European and US universities
- Studies in English
- International student body
- Graduates wanted by major employers
· ISM Campus is located in a historic building in the Old Town, a former Basilian Monastery.
RANKINGS AND RECOGNITIONS
· ISM ranking is the highest in Lithuania and one
of the highest in Eastern and Central Europe.
· International Quality Accreditation by CEEMAN since 2006.
· Member of AACSB, ABIS ir EFMD
· The only university in Lithuania and one of the few universities in Eastern and Central Europe to be awarded a European Credit Transfer Label (ECTS label) three times.
MODERN TEACHING AND LEARNINGS METHODS
- Innovative and practice-oriented teaching methods: case studies, group assignments, simulations, teamwork.
· Hands- on business studies: right balance between theory and practice.
· Development of creative and entrepreneurial personality.
· Close interaction, cooperation and mutual respect between students and lecturers.
- Excellent support system for students
|Programme and institution *||Field of study *||Level *||Study period *|
* - Press title to filter by column
|Doctoral Programme in Management||Social Sciences||Doctoral studies||4 years (full-time studies); 6 years (part-time studies)|
|Economics and Politics (double degree Norway)||Social Sciences||Bachelor's studies (university)||4 years|
|Financial Economics (double degree Belgium, Norway)||Social Sciences||Master‘s studies||2 years|
|Industrial Technology Management (double degree USA)||Social Sciences||Bachelor's studies (university)||4 years|
|Innovation and Technology Management (Double Degree in USA||Economics and business studies||Master‘s studies||1,5 or 2,5 years|
|International Business and Communication in Vilnius (double degree Norway, France)||Social Sciences||Bachelor's studies (university)||3,5 years|
|International Marketing and Management in Vilnius (double degree Norway, France, The Netherlands)||Social Sciences||Master‘s studies||2 years|
|ISM Summer University||Social Sciences||Summer schools||3 weeks|