- Application Form;
- Legalised Certificate/Diploma (original or its notarised copy) with the Transcript of Records attached. These documents should pass double legalisation at the Ministry of the Foreign Affairs in the country where education was acquired and at the Centre for Quality Assessment in Higher Education in Lithuania. Legalised and notarised translations into English are required for all copies of education documents;
- Notarised copy of passport;
- 2 passport-type photographs, size 3cm x 4cm;
- Non-refundable application fee in the amount of 100 Euro, paid in cash or draft check;
- Financial guarantee documents (bank statement and the Affidavit to cover student's expenses while studying and living in Lithuania) originals, notarised and legalised according to international law;
- Confirmation from Bank that the Applicant has paid tuition fee in advance for one academic year. Tuition fee should be paid prior visa when the applicant receives confirmation from ALYTUS COLLEGE about validity of the above mentioned documents together with the amounts of the registration fee, a 6-month accommodation and an annual medical insurance of a student in Lithuania;
- A health certificate - for the Applicant issued not longer than a month prior the date of application.
Send filled in Application Form together with supporting documents to:
Head of International Studies Centre
ALYTAUS KOLEGIJA University of Applied Sciences
17 Studentu Street, Alytus
More information: www.akolegija.lt/
Accounting study programme (Acc) (has been implemented since 1st September 2002). The aims of the Acc study programme are to provide knowledge and develop abilities necessary for work in the fields of company accounting, control of accounting of economic processes, analysis of company performance and preparation of company budget, to make it possible and ensure that students of this programme will be able to use sources of information, choose methods of accounting management, formation of material resources, analysis, internal control, accumulate, systematize and assess information indicators, analyze company performance and use special computer programmes. The outcomes of the Acc study programme are closely related to the mission of Alytus College. The Acc study programme is aimed at training accountantswho are able to work independently and improve their competencies as well as develop professional skills necessary for a specialist of accounting, thinking and favourable attitude towards constant professional and personal improvement. The outcomes of the programme are linked with the competencies formulated by employers. Upon acquiring higher college education an accountant will be able to work in accounting departments of business and service companies or handle accounting in small and medium-sized business companies.