- Fill out the application form.
- Add notarized copy of document proving results of the English language (for applicants to English taught study programs) proficiency.
- Undergraduate students must submit notarized copies of your secondary education or high education diploma.
- Submit three photos.
- Submit notarized copy of your passport or ID card.
- Certificate of your university (school) transcript and diploma evaluation in Lithuania (apply to Lithuanian Centre for Quality Assessment in Higher Education, Suvalku g. 1, LT-03105 Vilnius, Lithuania; http://www.skvc.lt. The diploma and transcripts should be certified/attested by the respective authorities (Ministry of Education andMinistry of Foreign Affairs in the resident's country)).
- Submit certificate from a bank or notarized letter of guarantee from parents/sponsors along with a document about their financial abilities (present to Lithuania Embassy).
- A health insurance certificate.
This program is designed to develop professional bachelor specialist - accountant, who is able to plan and manage the accounting, financial management and control processes in enterprises, institutions and organizations.