Accounting and AuditingPrint
- a university Bachelor's degree (min. length - 180 ECTS) in physics/biomedicine with a good average grade (min. CGPA>60%).
- motivation (skype interview).
- proficiency in English: IELTS ≥6.0, TOEFL ≥85, CEFR ≥C1, or equivalent.
There are 2 application deadlines:
- 30 July for the citizens of EU, CIS and countries which have Lithuanian embassy or visas to Lithuania are not required;
- 30 June for all other citizens.
Please apply online
Accounting and Auditing programme is an internationally acknowledged study programme, providing in-depth theoretical and practical knowledge of accounting and audit for pursuit of prestigious internationally recognised ACCA qualification and becoming a professional accounting or audit specialist, senior accountant, financial director, company's manager at national or international company of audit, accounting or other business branch, Lithuanian or EU public sector institution.
The programme is run in Vilnius, the capital city, where major international accounting companies are located. Outstanding links with them provides placements, collaborative research and employment. The studies are organised in the way to combine both studies and professional development at the same time.
Top reasons to study @KTU:
- It is the only programme in Lithuania which ensures competences of international accounting standards for the work at international companies (University of Edinburgh, 2015).
- It is the only programme in the Baltic States, accredited by the International Association of Accounting Professionals; graduation of this programme provides a credit for 3 ACCA examinations (F5, F7 and F8).
- The programme is run in Vilnius with the highest concentration of financial and auditing companies in Lithuania to match studies and professional development simultaneously.