Information Systems EngineeringPrint
The documents should be submitted by the applicant, by attorney or sent by mail to the
International Relations Department
Maironio str. 7, Office 13,
LT 28142 Utena, Lithuania.
Contact telephone number +370 687 24 623
Applicants have to submit the following documents:
2. Original documents or copies confirmed by the notary of not lower than high/secondary school graduation certificate (certificate, diploma and their supplements). The documents should be translated into English or Russian languages. The translation has to be certified by the notary (or other adequate institution).
3. Document confirming education (gained qualification) obtained abroad (according to the Government Act of the Republic of Lithuania No. 212 of February, 2012 ”On approving regulations of evaluating and recognizing qualifications gained abroad which grants the right to higher education and qualification of higher education” (Official Gazette, 2012, Nr. 1289-1290);
4. Copies of personal identification document (passport or ID) certified by the notary or other adequate institution;
5. Documents legalizing change of name or surname or copy authorized by the notary in case the documents certifying the obtained education are issued under other name and (or) surname;
6. photograph (3x4 cm);
7. Payment receipt of the admission fee (original) or its copy. Application/admission fee is 120 EUR.
Bank Code 73000
SWIFT code HABALT22
Beneficiary account No. LT96 7300 0100 0260 7628
8. Motivational letter in English or Russian (up to 2 pages);
9. Exam marks of English or Russian languages (if applicable) or reference letter written by the foreign language teacher;
10. Copies of the bank documents and letter of indemnity, the latter approved by the notary, certifying financial status of the parents or foster parents (to be submitted to the embassy of the Republic of Lithuania).